Superb sunset views are assured at Villa Baan Bon Khao, which sits near the top of the exclusive Ayara Surin hillside estate on Phuket’s scenic west coast. Surin Beach, an 800-metre stretch of golden sand lapped by the warm waters of the Andaman Sea is just 500m away.
- Surin Beach
- 0.50 km
- Bang Tao Beach
- 3 km
- Kamala Beach
- 4 km
- Banyan Tree Spa
- 7 km
- Laguna Phuket Golf Club
- 7 km
- Patong Beach
- 12 km
- Royal Phuket Marina
- 17 km
- Central Festival shopping
- 23 km
- Phuket Airport
- 23 km
- Phuket Town
- 24 km
Things to Do
Villa Baan Bon Khao’s manager is ready to help you discover the top sights and book activities around the island, and having the villa’s complimentary 10-seater minivan on standby for up to eight hours each day is a great plus. Don’t be shy to tap into the staff’s local knowledge of the area, as they should be able to offer suggestions on the most fascinating and off-the-beaten path places to visit.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the wealth of activities on offer within reach of Villa Baan Bon Khao:
- Explore the delights of the Andaman Sea aboard a luxury yacht charter. The beautiful sights of Phang Nga Bay, Raya islands, Similan Islands, Koh Phi Phi and more are all within an easy day’s sail.
- Experience Phuket’s beach club and resort dining scene: decadent brunches, DJ dance parties, beachfront barbecues, romantic sunset dinners.
- Make a splash and keep fit with an array of water sports including windsurfing, sea kayaking and stand-up paddling, or discover Thailand’s exotic underwater world on a scuba diving or snorkelling excursion.
- Enjoy a round of golf at the Laguna Phuket Golf Club, Blue Canyon, Mission Hills or other Phuket golf courses.
- Indulge in a relaxing spa session at the Banyan Tree, Twinpalms or Amanpuri resorts, or unwind on the beach with a simple Thai massage.
- Discover Phuket’s rich history and traditional life on a cultural tour of Phuket Town. Learn more about the history behind the restored Sino-Portuguese shops and mansions and sample some of the island’s best local cuisine.
- Learn the secrets of making fragrant, spicy and flavourful Thai cuisine in a cookery class.
- Delve in to the nightlife of Patong Beach: dance the night away in a disco, stroll the bizarre and bawdy Soi Bangla walking street, savour cocktails and wine at a chic waterfront bar.
- Explore Phuket’s interior for some outdoor adventures: elephant and horseback riding, ATV, waterfalls and jungle trails, the Gibbon Rehabilitation Centre, zipline sessions, agricultural tours and more.
- Browse for art, clothing, gifts and antiques at The Plaza Surin, Paul Ropp, boutique shops at Twinpalms and Amanpuri resorts and other shops along the streets of Surin.